We are excited to announce our new and improved grant platform is here!
Grant proposals for project and program requests of more than $50,000 should submit a Letter of Intent the cycle before applying for your grant. The LOI process will allow us to better provide feedback on larger grants before applicants complete the application process
- Grant application deadlines for 2020 are listed below with grant reviews scheduled for January, March, May, July, September and November
- To apply and create your use login Click Here.
The United Way of Graham & Greenlee Counties will consider funding for:
- 501c3 nonprofit, tax-exempt organizations with eligible health and human service programs
- Other tax exempt organizations such as public and charter schools, municipal programs and other 501c nonprofit organizations
The United Way of Graham & Greenlee Counties does not provide support for the following:
- Granting foundations or pass-through funding for any purposes other than fiscal agency
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability or veteran status
- Individuals, including support for specific students, researchers, travel funds, conference fees, medical procedures, etc.
- Religious activities, churches, or church sponsored programs limited to church membership or designed to proselytize
- Political or lobbying organizations, or those supporting the candidacy of a particular individual
- Individual athletic teams
- Concerts or other entertainment events
- Organizations or entities that may have known or reasonably perceived conflicts with the policies, procedures, programs and practices of United Way
- Organizations which may pose a threat to the State of Arizona or the United States of Americ
Nonprofit Grant Application
Education Grant Application
Thank You Sponsors!
We wouldn’t be able to affect such positive change in the communities of Graham and Greenlee Counties without support from our wonderful donors and supporters.
Thank you to the employees of Freeport-McMoRan, the Freeport-McMoRan Foundation and to the other federated campaign supporters, the City of Safford, and UPS for your ongoing support!